Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling



Nomination for the Award:



I would like to thank Kathy of Bakeaway with Me, for choosing my blog to receive a nomination for “The Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling”. It is nice to have been chosen.


Kathy has a wonderful and interesting blog and I love reading all her posts. One of her recipes is pinned right now to my fridge door and is awaiting the end of this post, so I can get into the kitchen and finally bake that cake!

What wonderful friends I have met while blogging – I have not been blogging for more than a few months but it already is rewarding and a lot of fun.


Thanks Kathy for being there with me and supporting me!

Now I get to share this award with 5 fellow bloggers!

Food Stories is pleased to present the Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling, a fabulous nomination that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers.

Here’s how it works:

1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly presentation).

2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.

3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.

4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.

5. Notify your  nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) .

Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!

My Story:

1. Done
2. Thank you again, Kathy!
3. The second to last item is the random thing about me: I collect serving dishes for olives!  You do not  really want to know how many I have collected so far. "The more the merrier" is my motto!
4.  The last item on the list is the Nominees that I have chosen. All of them are terrific bloggers and their names are not listed in any particular order of importance:

Anna at Keepitluce
Beth at Beth Michelle
Elaine at California Living
Heather at French Press
Jessica at My Baking Heart
Tricia and Nana at Tricia & Nana Cooking with Dorie




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Andrea. Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for sharing it with me. It is truly an honor and means so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine - thanks and you are more than welcome, you deserve it!

      Delete