Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Use of my fotos // Verwendung meiner Fotos


Dear readers:

I often receive requests to use my photographs.

Therefore I would like to lay down the following rules:
  1. You can only use any of my photo(s) if you have requested to do so and received my express permission.
  2. Once you have received permission to use one or more photo(s), I will send the photo(s) to you in JPG format, not raw format.
  3. Once you have received permission to use one or more of my photos and have paid the fees charged, you are required to ensure that my authorship is clearly marked.
  4. Photos that feature another person or property from third parties, will required the permission of said third parties in addition to my express permission.
Andrea Mohr
(andrea@thekitchenlioness.com)
Liebe Leser,

immer wieder erreichen mich Anfragen nach der Verwendung meiner Fotos.

Deshalb möchte ich hier noch einmal etwas Grundsätzliches dazu sagen:
  1. Die Verwendung meiner Fotos ist im Einzelfall und ausschließlich nach Rückfrage möglich.
  2. Für die Verwendung schicke ich ein Foto ohne Wasserzeichen und in Originalauflösung im jpg-Format. Ich fotografiere nicht im raw-Format!
  3. Bei Verwendung eines Fotos muss die zweifelsfreie Zuordnung zum Bildhersteller, also mir, gewährleistet werden.
  4. Bei Fotos, auf denen Personen und/oder Eigentum Dritter abgebildet sind, ist in der Regel ausschließlich eine redaktionelle Nutzung möglich.

Andrea Mohr
(andrea@thekitchenlioness.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment